Firstly, all postage is FREE to UK addresses. That's SUPER AWESOME!
- All items are sent from Southampton, UK via Royal Mail 48 (a tracked service). That way we can verify that you have received your order.
- This service takes approximately 2-3 days and you'll receive a Royal Mail Track and Trace tracking number via email.
- If you'd like to receive your item faster, you can pay extra and get quicker delivery. Just send us an email to [email protected] and we can arrange it.
- All other orders to the rest of Europe exclusive of the UK will be sent Royal Mail International Standard at the rate of £9.50 per SHIPMENT (not per item).
- We will never profit from excess postage charges; therefore, if you've purchased a very small item, sent to a place very close (such as Ireland), we will compensate any excess postage fees in the form of a store credit or gift certificate.
- By the same token, we reserve the right to amend the postage fees if a very large item is sent to a place very far away (such as Australia), and we will inform you of this so as to collect payment for the dispatch services.
- We offer gift wrapping services! On the Checkout page, click the Sending a Gift? option and we'll wrap your item in plain-coloured wrapping paper and a bow, with a gift message to your recipient, all for £5!